Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Liked Loo very much -Yuwaraj Bhattarai



Yuwaraj Bhattarai

(from my infox-2012 sept.9)

I liked Loo very much Because......................
1) Language is Masculine as if Hemingway is handling the pen_ _ _.
2) Bitter reality is Presented in Comical Way, Tone is humorous but Issue is Serious_ _ _. 
3) There is even some element of 'Magic Realism' in Narration. 
4) It is an Epic that deals with Various issues of Border Area with common Characters_ _ _. 
5) Characterization is similar with Gabriel Garcia Marquez_ _ _. While Reading "Loo'' by Nayan Raj Pandey; I feel as if I am Reading The texts written by Marquez_ _ _. I most tell without lying self, "Loo" is one of the finest Nepali Novel I have ever Read.......!!!(I is just my taste, No need to match with other). Sir Keep it Up....!!! I am so much Happy with Your Creation...........!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment