Sunday, August 19, 2012

LOO: Comments by Pravinata Osti


Pravinata Osti

(लू बारे प्रविनता वस्तीजीले 2012 August 18 Saturday का दिन मेरो फेसबुक इनबक्समा पठाउनु भएको प्रतिक्रिया उहाँको अनुमतिले यहाँ साभार गरेको छु ।)

"Loo" .....First of all thank you for the good writing. I enjoyed it very much. Every character is justified. The flow of writing never let the reader to close or to scape the paper and even the single line or word. I think most of the reader have finished it in one sitting. While reading the novel... at the end the letter ... the address was predictable although I wanted not to see the name of country. Really heart touching and somewhere I feel like this is the real picture as used to the news of encroachment of Nepali land by India. Right after finishing the LOO I told my sister that this should be translated in English. When the Nepali diplomats are not serious about the boundary of Nepal at least there will be some literature in this issue. Lets unite together for the security of Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment